Constructing a centralized campus will result in efficiencies in travel, equipment usage, and staffing; enable HOC to enhance current services through youth job skills training, educational activities and youth leadership; and expand services by partnering with other groups to offer trainings/classes, further meeting the needs and reducing barriers to success of the young adults in Central Oregon.
*The new campus is a key component of HOC’s Strategic Plan addressing capacity. Other strategic priorities for the organization include engagement, equity, and relevancy.
Expanded Trainings + Services
- Internal Trainings and Services Include:
- Early Education and Childcare
- Natural Resources Certifications
- Trades Certifications
- Driver’s Education Prep
- Career Center
New Partner Trainings and Services Include:
- Driver’s Education
- Mental Health , Counseling, Pet & Art Therapy
- Referrals for Housing
- Access to Public Benefits (SNAP, SSI, OHP)